January 17, 2007

What I do on my Summer Vacation

So far, I've gone shopping in New York, eaten my way down the east coast of the US, snacked my way through SFO, loafed about the sydney airport international terminal, written many whiney posts and e-mails, frozen, baked, done some grocery shopping, eaten out too much, ignored my homework, done my homework, and read a lot.

Oh, yeah, then I signed up for this movie delivery rental service like netflix only on the other side of the world, with more cost and less selection.

Which brings me to what I've been doing for the last couple weeks-

I have been on the biggest CSI binge ever, but now it must come to an end. I know, I can play the horatio drinking game with the first three disks of CSI Miami, but after that, they've run out, and I need to switch series. Damn them for not having more. Two seasons vegas, 1/2 of the first season of Miami, and none of NY- what'll I do? Without CSI, how do I study? it's just interesting enough (2nd time thru) to keep me awake while I read the (very boring) chemistry book. I suppose I could hunt down the other law and order-y stuff they have, but... but... they don't have much, and I'll run thru it.

Guess I'll have more time to study, huh?

j.

No comments:

Post a Comment