January 8, 2007

A new and different flatmate problem.

So, at my new flat there are 3 of us (most of the time) for now. We all have a problem. A terrible problem. We all like grocery shopping. Way Too Much.

I bought more food this weekend, tho I said I wouldn't. Mostly junk, but still. I want to buy more.

One of the flatmates put out stuff they bought for breakfast, then went grocery shopping, and forgot it. They're having pancakes now. I don't know how we don't die of food poisoning. We're all terrible at keeping stuff at the right temp. We must have super strong intestinal stuff. Well, except me and the milk thing. Working on that.

Kinda funny- they think I should cook more asian food. I thought the rare chinese junk food I did was enough. Tho I haven't made sushi in a while. Might need to get back to that. Yum.

Other than that, tho, no cat fights, no screaming messes, no problems with who buys what. Kinda laid back and nice. Of course, We're all slobs, but what can you do, right?

j.

No comments:

Post a Comment