January 10, 2007

school stuff. And stuff.

So, I finally sent out an assignment that's been sitting around, done, for weeks. I feel so much worser now. Picked up a couple books for my chem-learnering- the recomended textbook, and this one called... um... organic chemistry demystified. Amazing how much more sense the study guide makes when you've got the text, too.... Yay for the orgasmic chemistry. Also printed out more of the stupid assignment sheets, so I can send the rest of my assignments.

Only about 5 weeks untill my final, you know.

Oh, and I gave in and registered for next semesters classes. I'm going with a mix of interesting, usefull, and gotta. So a welfare/ nutrition class (how much what per cow for this much milk/ meat), the physics class I didn't bother to actually work at last year, first semester spanish (I'm sure they'll adore my accent), and.. um... some physiology course... control systems, or something? I dunno. anything to avoid invert zoology. I admit, I am grossed out by most inverts. Give me snakeys any day.

j.

No comments:

Post a Comment