January 29, 2007

Something about school, for once!

So, I have about 17 days left to learn all my chemistry. That means I have about 4 days for each section, or three days for each section (plus assignments) and 4 or 5 days for general review and practice tests.

For those of you who have been reading along, that probably means I'll re-read all my trashy novels, watch a bunch of movies and CSI, wander aimlessly in town, and flip out on the last night.

I'm only a *little* delusional, after all. If I were truely studious, I'd be graduated by now. So yeah, the next two weeks for me will be actual work. Scary. Plus I have to figure out WTF is up with my private loan. Which means tracking down the loan lady and seeing if she sent in papers that I don't know about- always a possibility with her.

And for those of you coming over for next semester- either to Massey or one of the AUS. schools, only a couple weeks left to visit everyone left on your list, stuff you face with all the stuff you can't find over here, Pack and pack, and re-pack, deal with money stuff, triple check your tickets (don't forget to join a loyalty program- I'll have enough for a free ticket in another month or three), play around with your passport, stare at your visa, call the credit card companies, and all the 8 gazillion other things you have to do.

Strange to think that this time last year I was a nutcase, running around everywhere, just back from Africa, and out of my head with malaria. Driving myself around the country to visit people I won't see again for a long long while.

Right, then. Time to "work".

j.

No comments:

Post a Comment