January 2, 2007

And then goats rained from the sky

Three posts in one day, I must be reaaally bored. or something.

So, I was thinking. I'm assuming some of you reading this are not family or friends, but people actually looking at coming to NZ for school. So I guess I should actually put in some useful information, like where to get special food (dude, import shop), and where to buy booze, and.. I don't know, how to get to and from the airport/ bus station/ train station.

So (while I should be doing my sumer school work, what's new there) I figured I could take time out of my busy CSI watching schedule to make a google map, and take some photos, and give a kinda lame tour of town. With some of the stuff you might actually need to find. Tho probably not all of it. And not today.

And the family/ friend types could actually see where I am. Since some of them (Hi mom!) don't have passports. And some of them aren't quite crazy enough to tack a 12+ hour detour onto a business trip (Hi dad!).

Oh, yeah, and the chemistry? most of it's due friday. I really gotta get to work on that...

j.

No comments:

Post a Comment