January 15, 2007

Crazy time and an offer-

I have 31 days untill my chem exam. I just realised that today. I think I'm gonna be sick. And that has nothing to do with the orgy of contraband food I had for dinner. (Thanks, R., the mac n cheese mix is yummy). It doesn't even have anything to do with my newly re-aquirred diet pepsi habit. I don't think.

More like, I don't think there's any way in all of hell that I can be ready by then. Even if I do actually *open* the books I borrowed from the library, instead of just admiring their lovely covers from across my bed (no furniture, people- bed= bed, chair, table, desk, etc). And next week is my lab thing! I should be studying!

Um... maybe after CSI.

Now- I'm sure a couple of you sneaky lurkers are coming here. And it's kinda obvious (well, to me anyway) that the "photo tour" isn't showing up anytime soon (damn that "work" stuff), so, in its' place, I offer a free walking tour of all the places you probably don't want to know about- like the only place I know of in town where you can get rootbeer. Or the Rugby Museum (free). Or the student bars (not free). Or the grownup bars(also not free). Or the local bike shops. Or whatever. If you're coming for feb, let me know, maybe there'll be a couple of you- I can kidna... er, meetup with you before you get too lost. Maybe there's more than one of you, and you can all meet in one place- not just in e-mail!

Heck, even if you're not showing up untill june or july- drop me an e-mail now (or then) and I'll show you around. Maybe even drag someone else along. Unless, of course, you all just read this for the trainwreck. In which case- Yay! Stalkers! I never had any of them before!

Ok, back to the chem. rassa sassin frassa rass.

j.

No comments:

Post a Comment