January 21, 2007

It's a milestone, damnit!

I've finally done about 1/4 of the reading. I still have all the exersizes to do, for practice, but still- about 1/4 isn't bad- 'specially for me, wh usually doesn't get anywhere near that point. Now just one long, boring assignment, and I'm done with this section.

Ya know, if the people who wrote the textbook would learn to actually explain things, rather than just saying "this is- and so's this" it'd be a heck of a lot easier when they then want you to do something they never actually even *hint* at how to do. (grumble grumble)

And all the stuff I just read isn't in the "for total braindead morons" book I got from the library.

Ya know, this stuff would be a lot more interesting if they'd explain it better- or at all. It's tough staying interested (even in something that would otherwise intrigue me) when I can't understand how they get from point A to point Z, 'cause they skip the steps in between. Yargh. Meh, maybe I can find something at the library that does more than say "this is mass spectrometry, now use it". Or I could just pretend it doesn't exhist. Somehow, me think that one not work so good.

Blech. Ok, some snack food, then back to work. I guess. Heck, I'm almost 1/3rd of the way through what I need to have read/ done/ understood before labs start on tuesday. Yay.

Can I have 800 bazillion dollars (US) for january 23rd-mas? Please? Maybe?

note- semidried tomatos are addictive, expensive, and yummy. I ate them all as soon as I got home so I'm out. Oh well, no yummy pizza for me now.

j.

No comments:

Post a Comment