January 7, 2007

Very important, painful thing I am learning (again) on my summer vacation.

People who don't normally drink milk should not eat/ drink things with milk in them.

Well, ok, things that *used to be* milk, usually ok- cheese, butter, things like that, ok.

Things that are still basically milk- white sauce, milkshakes, ice cream, not ok.

These things should, in fact, be avoided at all costs. When ingested by the lazy but hungry j, they cause temporary happyness followed by hours of "intestinal distress". Which I'm sure everyone wanted to know all about.

Ah, well, at least I won't be running around this afternoon- I'll have time to study my ochem. which is good, because my contact course (when all the labs get done- in one week) is just about 2 weeks away, and I really don't want to look as stupid this time as I did last time. dratted math.

j.

No comments:

Post a Comment