January 26, 2007

Good News/ Bad News

I know- Two posts fast-like, one after the other, I must be sick... (actually, I think I am)

Anyway- this has been a kinda good news/ bad news week.
My mother and her Man Friend have kinda picked a date and a place for to get hitched.
Not Aruba. Too bad.
My sister's boss's boyfriend totalled her (my sister's) car.
Which was my car.
Which I was supposed to be getting back when I got back to the states after school, since by then it would be paid for, hopefully still in good condition, and still getting 35+mpg.
Only had to do seven labs.
In 3.5 days.
All done now, tho.
Got my date and time for my summer school final.
Also got confirmation of my classes for next semester.
Cadbury Cream eggs are in stores here.

Pollen's down a bit this week.
And I'm all out of Claratin, which doesn't work anyway.

I think it's time to go back to sleep. Maybe when I wake up Life will be all good. Like in a fairytale. But not one of the ones with people eating witches or bad monsters or ogres, or anything. More like the lorax before the onceler.

Maybe it's just time for vacation. Or a drug habit. Anyone wanna lend (give) me a bunch of money to develop one of these? Didn't think so.

j.

No comments:

Post a Comment