October 25, 2006

Now! with more procrastinating!

SO I went to the store and bought junk food. Because I insist I'm going to be back in shape before I leave for NY- in about 2 weeks (no, of course I haven't started packing). Then I came back and checked the mail again. Still no jeans.

Did I mention that for the first time *ever* I've actually put on the freshman 15? or 10? or whatever the hell it is these days?

So yeah no jeans. So I watched part of a movie and munched some chips, and played some more space traders, which is an outstanding game for palm os, and a great way to turn a tool into a super toy.... Then I wandered over to clear up some more questions on the stupid project from hell, then back here for more procrastinating. With games this time, on the computer. I know where all the states go- sort of....

But between that bit of goofing off and this bit, I did my favorite-ist type of putting stuff off ever- I went to craigs list, and went to a big city, and read the m4w casual encounters page!

How totally desperate do guys have to be to post the same ad 10 times in one day? don't they get the hint, or are they just that needy.... And why the nekkid man-parts? I really don't want to see all the hairy man bits of strange men... And damn, Why, when the bits look like a failed alien experiment, do they still post them? I mean, sure it's amusing for me- in a kinda ewww sorta way- but isn't that bad for the guy? isn't it more likely to get no response?

Altho the nice cleancut guy looking for an LTR in the casual encounters forum was very amusing. His photos were even fully clothed. Scary.

So.. back to putting stuff off. I think I'll start working out a menu that uses up all the food in my part of the fridge. And maybe I'll vaccuum my room. Or not. So.. now I just have to figure out what to do with a whole frozen fake duck, some broccoli, wonton wrappers, cheese and a big thing of mayo. Oh, yeah, and the yoghurt and beets, and....

j.

No comments:

Post a Comment