October 24, 2006

freaking project

Actually, freaking MS Word.

Did the update my computer was screaming at me for. It now runs slower, and word won't open. Wait, no, I lie. It will open. But then I can't do anything with it. It opens frozen, thinking, and stays that way. This pisses me off. It's only office 90something or other. It should still work fine! it's not that different from the most recent one, except that it's paid for, and was free to me.

So anyway, I had to redo the whole damned thing that I was sending off to the group today. Yes, I even had it (mostly) done. The whole thing. Which took me several hours more than it should have, and I get the feeling I'll be hearing back from them on the ref's, since some of them are sketchy at best.

Totally off subject- I really really really wanna watch walk on the moon, but I don't have it with me, and even if I did, I'd have to switch regions on my dvd drive. Gotta pick up an external one while I'm home, I guess....

j.

No comments:

Post a Comment