October 20, 2006

I got a place to live!

And it's huge!
and it's not a rat shack!
and it's not in a total student neighborhood! no nasty student gheto for me!

The kitchen is midgetly, and in a sort of shed out front, but it's really not bad. The living room is huge, there's plenty of parking, and it's about halfway between town and school just off a main road. When I'm lazy I can still take the bus, but I can easily bike it, as well. Both ways!

I was, like, totally sure they were just never gonna get back to me when they told me they had some other people looking too, and would text later today...

what? me? lacking confidance in my sparkling people skills? dude, If I thought I could stand the boredom of people doctor school, I'd make a kick ass pathologist. Or maybe radiographer.

So anyway, I have a flaaa-aaat, I have a flaaa-aaaat! Now I just need to swap money back, get a job, and start looking at furnature.

Which reminds me- things boys are good for- moving furnature, moving just about anything heavy, having vehicles to move heavy stuff in, opening jars, removing icky nasty bugs.

Hopefully I won't need that last one. Really hopefully. Icky nasty bugs.

And it's pet-ok. Even tho I'm not getting a pet. Nope nope nope. I am not getting a pet. (I give it two weeks, anyone else wanna guess?)

But the kitchen is tiny. Really tiny. That's ok, at least it won't heat the rest of the place if I go on a mad baking spree in the middle of the summer. Tho now that I think about it, the heating abilities of an inside kitchen might be pretty nice here, summer or winter.

Now, however,m it's time to check the mail and get my soda for today. I'll quit next week.

Oh, yeah, and don't buy avocados from Countdown. somehow they are green on the outside and brown on the inside, all at the same time. amazing.

j.

No comments:

Post a Comment