October 15, 2006

last week of lectures!

Only one more organised meeting for the year, then I'm done until final exams in two weeks!

Still need to work on my comm sci project (don't take this unless you really really have to) and my biometrics project (likewise).

In happier news, I have my baby back, but not fixed. and the guy at the fix it shop told me "you can still use it, so I can't give you a letter saying you can't." Which totally ignores the fact that the only place I really need the damned thing is in class. Tho if the school is willing to give me someone to write my notes and everything else that runs thru my mind during lecture, as it runs thru it, without me having to turn it into out loud words, that would work too. but since I don't think they have totally psychic note takers, and that stuff is only for domestic students anyway, I don't think it's gonna happen. ah well, too bad.

Oh yeah, something that might be of interest to those of you out there thinking of coming to NZ for school. At massey, at least, disability services only works with domestic students, so if you're from anywhere not NZ, you're SOL. Or that's what I'm getting from them, anyway.

I can't wait- 2 whole weeks of vaca... er... studying...

Oh, anyone know anyone looking for a flatmate?

j.

2 comments:

  1. Ah! getting to old for the commune, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. the commune it 115 a week, and has a crappy shower

    ReplyDelete