October 19, 2006

I hate flat hunting

So I went and looked at another place today. Sounded really promising. Untill I got there, and they were less than thrilled, *and* had, in fact, already told someone else that *they* could have the room- oops.

Why the hell do they even put the ads up/ tell you to come over and look at the place if they've already found someone?

Or, rather, if they don't think you're what they're looking for, why the hell can't they just say "um, I don't think you're what we're looking for". Is it really that tough? Sure, I'm a little scatty sometimes (stop sniggering), but it's not like I'm going to flip out if someone tells me they don't think I'd fit in, or I don't have the right dangly bits, or... whatever.

or even just tell me when I call that you've already got someone! that way I don't have to travel all over this freaking crappy town looking at places that aren't even available!

With that said- anyone got a spare room? I don't want a rat shack, but it doesn't have to be a palace. just under 80/ week, not full of 18yo's and not surrounded by partiers. Oh, no crack dens, either, please.

I know people in this dratted town are reading this thing- I see you on my visitor log. so if you know anyone with a room (within the above limits, that is) they need to fill, email me at lazyjaynster@gmail.com

please?

I hate flat hunting.

j.

No comments:

Post a Comment