February 21, 2007

Vacation- finally

So school starts again next week.

I get my grades for the summer school thing that just ended sometime before the middle of march.

And today I picked up most of my lecture notes for the "fall" semester. I still want to call it spring semester, btw.

So yeah, I've been doing school stuff. i'm trying to get my room put together before classes start- this whole no furniture at all thing is starting to get to me- I at least need a bookshelf and somewhere (other than on my bed) to put the computer. And I'm dealing with all the left over and goofed up money stuff. and I'm trying to figure out if I can pay all my bills. And I'm trying to decide if I really need a job. Ok, I lie- i'm trying to talk myself into actually getting the job I know I need.


But untill then (and the hour I have to waste on friday getting my lab sched and stuff) i have all this yummy time off. To cook and clean and get ready to kill myself over classes that at least seem a bit more interesting than statistics. But mostly time to goof off and read lame books and drink soda and look at photos and try to figure out how to get my computer fixed without my usual Wellington shopping spree....

Right right- back to goofing off. I think I'm going to try to die of cholera this time- don't you just love oregon trail?

j.

No comments:

Post a Comment