February 6, 2007

Stupid study ideas

So... I've got, like... eight and a half days left before my exam. And about 2 before all of my work has to be in (ok, that's a lie- most of it had to be in *at least* last week). So I thought I'd study while doing something else, to try and keep interested.

Important lesson- studying while "watching" CSI, good. studying while watching scrubs, bad.

Also, when you're expecting something interesting in the mail (like a spiffy art book from the states), *Don't*, for the love of bob, check the mail before you get anything done. You will play with your cool new toy for hours. Or at least an hour. Sorry- short attention span.

And trying to study while hungry is probably a bad idea too.

So the combination of all those bad ideas means I've done 6 problems (of the super quick variety) in about 2 and a half hours. Not to be too obvious, or anything, but I somehow don't think that pace is going to work.

So I'm going to finish this section (hopefully in less than 5 hours) and reward myself with lunch and the rest of this episode of scrubs. Or maybe the transporter. Yeah, that sounds like a good (bad) idea.

j.

No comments:

Post a Comment