February 5, 2007

computer fun

Turns out that my computer is the only one I know of that's not loading the massey web site. So unless it's a problem with my ISP, I figured, you fix everything with a system restore.

So I'm spending part of today getting back my minimum requirements to run my computer. And part of the day putting my bookmarks back. And part of the day studying, weather I like it or not.

But I won't be spending any time at all doing those stupid online quiz's I need to get done, because the school's all closed up for something called "waitangi day" (something about a treaty the Brittish, I guess, kinda actually stuck to with the natives), I got no other computer access. Yay.

So, maybe some actual studying will get done.

Or maybe I'll do some more laundry, make some tacos, and watch boondock saints, scrubs and transporter 2 until my brains flow out my ears. Oh wait....

Yeah... And I gotta get those east asian languages loaded into my computer again. This whole "??????/???" thing is just not gonna work.

oh- and for those of you keeping track, since the last time I said "I really need to study, I think I'll go do that now" or some variation on that, I have done... no studying. Gee, I feel stupid.

j.

No comments:

Post a Comment