February 9, 2007

Organic Chemistry is teh devil

Or maybe procrastination is.

It occurs to me- tho not often, thank bob- that I'd study much better in a place without computer or internet. Like the school library. Except they have computers i could sign into, and people who apparently never learned that library = freaking quiet, already!

And the public library is even worse. They have all the interesting books. Says the girl who used to end up reading the dictionary rather than writing out definitions and sentences for stupid spelling class... But I blame my very very bad handwriting for that one.

So yeah, 7 days worth of study time left, all my assignments should be in, and I'm sitting here, reading SDN, playing free cell, and wondering if I'll actually get a copy of the DVD I want to see that *doesn't* skip next time. Or flipping thru my new art book. Or staring at the wall. Or walking to the store. Or trying to drown myself with a mouthfull of soda. Or looking at the stamps in my passport.

ok, I have much more productive procrastination i could be doing right now- like making sure my student loans are going thru, or figuring out why *I'm* the only one that can't access the Massey web site. Or wiping my hard drive. Again.

j.

No comments:

Post a Comment