February 15, 2007

All done for now

With studying, anyway. Time to switch to "did I pass" obsession mode.

See, I did better than last time. Of course, the only way I could have done worse would be if I hadn't shown up or had forgotten to put my name and number on it, or visibly, obviously coppied of the kid on the other side of the room. Tho sleeping through the exam, in the exam room and drooling on the answer book probably would have worked too....

Tho now that I think about it, I could have drawn some cute stick figure molocule people to take up that blank space on the last question- you know, the one covering the stuff that I never actually made it to because I'm a dumbass.

You know, the kind that burns out studying a week before the exam (damned cramming) and then just stops totally, not actually finishing everything (or anything, for that matter)? yeah, that kinda dumbass. Which is also the kind that's probably got some mad internal bleeding going on thanks to all the ginko I've been popping. It's like speed for broke people who like bloodthinners. Yummy stuff. Smells kinda like a cross between multi-vitamin and urinal cake. Not that I wander around sniffing urinals. That's a bit gross, even for me.

But yes, now I get to almost totally relax for at least, oh, I don't know, a week and a half or so before the school thing starts up again. I think I should get drunk and clean my room. Or something like that.

Ok, off to nap.

j.

No comments:

Post a Comment