February 15, 2007

about 12 hours left

I have about 12 hours left until my exam. It starts sometime tomorrow not after 9. I need to be reading my chemistry, working problems, drinking jack. I have no jack, no desire to work problems, and the reading is really not going well today.

Correction, the reading of *chemistry* is really not going well today. Not that smutty romance novel reading is going much better. My attention is pretty much shot to hell. If I were a law breaking kinda girl with a couple hundred bucks laying around, I think I might pick now to experiment with speed.

Unfortunately, I'm broke and not big into trips to the ER. So instead I'll try to OD on soda and ginko pills. Haven't killed me yet- tho I might pee myself to death. too bad I'm not a coffee drinking kinda girl. Even if it does just make me shaky.

So.... anyone want to take bets on how I do in this class? I'm feeling a distinct lack of confidance in my ability to BS this exam. even if I do recognise more this time around. Damn my vile procrastinating ways.

Ok, time to fetch the late night study supplies- wordless music, junk food, and more soda.

Oh, yeah, and time to clean out the keyboard too- damned thing gets stuck half the time.

j.

No comments:

Post a Comment