September 7, 2006

Stuff

My baby is in Wellington. Been there for a week, it has. They can't find the part. The supplier is looking, but hasn't gotten back to them. baby might be taking a trip home. And I'll have to get a new one. Silly Kiwis.

In other news, I'm still working on the contact lens thing. I mentioned that, right? Yeah, contacts. Tried a pair for a week or so, went in today, they weren't quite right, so she's testing me in a different prescription. I get to go back next week. Again.

With my luck, the ones I eventually get will be the most expensive contacts on the face of the earth. The whole earth, not just this oddly overpriced bit hanging off the end here.

In other other news, I need to ask about (re-) taking chem over the summer extramurally. Dunno if ti's allowed. If it's not, dunno what I'll do. If it is, I wanna see if I can take a class in wellington too- since I'd only have to be here for the contact course week-thingy. I should probably ask, huh?

Oh, yeah, and I've written myself a schedual, so I hopefully do all the stuff (which isn't really that much, but is very very boring) that I need to get done to do well enough in my classes to not end up back home, stuck at hell-mart for the whole of the rest of my life.

Not that Wyoming isn't nice and all. I'd just really rather not be stuck there. Place is the freaking twilight zone. No, really.

Ok, gotta pretend to prepare for monday's presentation, later monday's project meeting, tuesdays test, and other project due on the 18th.

And remember, Only 11 more drinking days untill international talk like a pirate day! (that's september 19th for those freaks out there who've never heard of it. Google, people, goooo-gllllle!)

yargh!
j.

No comments:

Post a Comment