September 13, 2006

angst, angst!

Ok, I forsee a small Problem.

Baseball related, again.

Sorry, still sugary and caffinated. And hungry now, too. Really hungry.

So anyway, the mets are still kicking ass-which I like and gives me all sorts of bad ideas of places I *could* study over "study" break. Like an airplane over the pacific. and LAX, and... yeah.

Problem tho, is that the Yankees are also doing waaay well. And no offence, subway series would be cool and all, but... I'd have much better ticket getting chances if the freaking tigers are in. Or perhaps not. I mean, how often do the tigers go to the series? Really?

All of which ignores the whole mets + post season =big freaking choke.

Erm, um.. yeah. Um.. I mean
You gotta believe.

So.. anyone got ticket prices wellington to NYC round trip for less than 1k USD inc. taxes/ fees?
way less?

Daddy? I love you, wanna buy me airline tickets and baseball tickets, and pay for my hostel bed and food money, and....

j.

No comments:

Post a Comment