September 27, 2006

one step forward, three steps back, or pastry school anyone?

Ok, so.. I'm trying to get organised. I'm trying to actually do the stuff instead of just sitting there staring at it for hours, thinking about what I could be doing instead. I even bought a PDA to try and get myself organised. I give it a week before it's lost or broken, or one big mess of games and stuff.

So I had this biometrics test today. For which I studied not at all, which isn't really much worse than studying for it, because just looking at the book makes my head hurt. A lot.

Yeah, I failed it. got the first page right, then... um... it got much much worse. So much worse.

So I think I'll be working on that, and showing up to the assistance times, and reading the book more, and, um.. getting a brain transplant, 'cause otherwise, I am so failing that class.

In other news, pastry school is looking better. Or back to Wyoming. As an abject failure. I could do 3 more years in WY, couldn't I? I mean, really? maybe? perhaps? Ugh, I don't know. I do know that I need to pull off decent grades here or I can't even get back in there. Like passing everything. And I don't know for sure if I'm gonna.

Any one wanna trade brains with me? maybe? please?

Hell, at this point, I'd settle for getting my damned laptop back, so I can get my notes organised in some kinda me-sensical way.

ugh.

j.

No comments:

Post a Comment