September 6, 2010

Goals for Sept 6 - Sept 12

First, a quick update on last week's goals. So far I really only managed part of one of my goals last week. I drank lots of water, but not quite 3 bottles a day. I have until the end of the day today to get an article to CC for the challenge I have going with a friend, so that one isn't quite done yet.

This week!

Holiday weekends are slow at textbroker for finding articles- weekend writers get an extra day to work and clients seem to take the weekend off. A few articles have been loaded in the last couple days, but no where near as many as are being written.

So Goals!

  • Write 4 hours at TB every day, or until I earn $30, which ever happens first. I think this will take some of the pressure off me to have "ZOMG millions!" by the end of every day.
  • Come up with at least 5 article ideas for CC, and write one of them.
  • Outline (vaguely) a story idea for HM&B's New voices comp.
  • Write rough first chapter (~4k words) for contest by Thursday. No editing/ fixing this week.
  • Compare cameras/ camcorders for trip, build list of possibles, collect prices.
  • Water!
I think that will do. It's a boat load of work, but at least half the "work" is fun stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment