September 24, 2010

Blogging Dollars

So I got paid by my blogging network-thing. It's not a huge amount of money (just over the payout, in fact...), but it's mine! (cue evil laughter)

By check, of course. I guess I got the paypal request/ info in too late.

In other news, I'm trying to decide what direction to go with my travel site... direct paid ads, adsense, affiliates... it doesn't make much difference to the content, but it might change the layout a bit. I don't have to decide now, but I'd like some idea of what direction I'm going to take it in before I get too far into it.

So... yeah.

Still deciding if I should stay with the ad network or not... There isn't much ad inventory now, and I don't know if it's worth it to follow their rules and whatnot when I could make the same (or more...) with Google.

This internet stuff is tough.

Ok, back to writing crappy content articles for next to nothing.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on getting paid. I think. The last line doesn't sound like so much fun. Decided on what to use that money for?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I'm not enjoying the TB writing so much right now. It's money, though, so it's better than nothing.

    I'd like to use the money to register a couple new domains, but life comes first (sigh), so I'm using about half for gas, and the rest for random life stuff that keeps popping up (dr co-pay and whatnot). Maybe after I get paid again at the start of October I can claw out a bit for fun stuff.

    ReplyDelete