June 23, 2010

Mini-update

Just 'cause I think sometimes it's good to get stuff out there so i know where I am with those pesky goals-
  • I've put in for forbearance on student loans, and will probably be picking up some deferrals as well.
  • I've applied and applied (and applied) for jobs, but still no luck.
  • I'm in the process of attaching myself to an employment agency or two.
  • I've meditated all of three times this month, but when I do it, it helps.
  • Have been accepted into a shiny new ad network for my food blog. Should be going live with the new ads either late this week or early next. Bonus- they provide somewhat more transparency than the big G.
  • Went from having things set up to start my local guide page, to dumping it and switching from WP to Joomla. I like WP, but it's not right for this project. Now I just need to learn Joomla and I'm set.
  • Actually called and sold my (1.148 shares or something) stock from the job-o-doom at WM. Cashed out my 401(k) as well, and will be getting that money in the next week and a half or so.
  • Returned library books on time this week so no fines.
So that's where I am right now. Still a bunch of stuff I need to do, but not bad, otherwise. With about a week left to go in the month, Hopefully I can do even better. Stranger things have happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment