November 23, 2006

I'm baaaaaaaaaa-aaaaaack!

I am back from my evil trip to NY and points south. I have seen more of some airports than I ever wish to again. I have been delayed, and lost, and misdirected, and gatechanged. Heck, I had edema in my ankles to make a pregnant lady swoon.

Other than that to, I'm back.

It's still raining. The girl who had my room in my flat last year moved herself out, but forgot to take her stuff.

Anyone want a pile of stuff? included are such jems as
  • a slightly used queen bed and matress
  • a dresser- ugly
  • a desk- ugly
  • some kitchen stuff
  • flats of canned beans. Like greenbeans, not baked.
  • most of a case of catsup
  • all the notes for at least 2 years of some course, but I don't know which
  • some white gumboots
  • a blue back pack

All going now! no, really- I want to move my stuff in (well, after I locate it) and can't while her crap is still there. Plus, it makes the room look really small, jam packed as it is with all her, for lack of a better word, crap.

But other than that- all is well with the world, I have to study for summer school, my exam results aren't up yet, and I need to figure out what I'm taking next year. Oh, and hassel that loan lady, incase the check is here, but she forgot to tell me. That would suck. A lot.

Have fun, people.

j.

No comments:

Post a Comment