November 4, 2006

a little over 48 hours left

in a bit more than 48 hours- like 51- I get on a bus to go to wellington, to go home for 2 weeks.

My pants aren't here yet. My room isn't packed or cleaned. I am not packed or cleaned. I haven't studied my stats. Or sent my bond in, or paid my retainer for the summer. I are waaay behind.

But I don't care. I'm tired. I want a break. I know, I know, in two days I can have a break, I can goof off, and sleep the whole way home. But I want one now, drat it! And my pants.

There's something to that whole "if you put it off, it'll only get worse" thing, but at this point, I've put it off, it's already worse. And it shouldn't take me more than an hour or two to clean up my room, anyway. It's just the packing I worry about. I'm leaving the stuff with the boy, so it needs to be as compact as possible. I don't want him to feel like I'm imposing or something. but I probably do need it to all be packed up and ready to go with him later today or tomorrow at the latest. Argh. Guess I'll be packing today after all....

j.

No comments:

Post a Comment