November 6, 2006

Thank you Judith- you saved my pale scrawny ass

I've been running behind, and not confidant in my wrong side of the road/ car driving skills I didn't borrow the boy's van, like he said I could.

and then I couldn't find storage. Because, as I said, I don't have time to leave it with him. But judith is letting me store it at her place the whole two weeks I'm gone. She even let me drive her car! and I didn't kill anyone, or try to get in on the wrong side, or stall, or grind gears, or drive down the wrong side of the road or anything. I did turn the wipers on twice when trying to signal turns, but I think that can be excused. No, really... the same hand is working, it just does something else- so I try to do the normal thing that i've got programmed into me, and on go the wipers. Oops.

But yeah, before I pack this beast away- thank you judith, you saved me a huge nightmare. Now I just have to get the stuff in her car and clean this damned room. Easier said than done.

j.

No comments:

Post a Comment