December 1, 2006

ouch, and stuff.

Been back fro a week. Got a bed, and some stuff. Still haven't picked up the rest of my junk- er, I mean, quality valuable posessions.

I'm just so damned tired. Could just be today. But I'm always freaking exhausted. If I'm not feeling more awake and whatnot next week I guess I'll have to go see the dr. Damn, and I wanted the next visit to be for my knees, which, with all the walking I've been doing, are trying to kill me. But cold and tired are more important. Much more important. I guess.

Right. Now I just have to find the energy to go home, call the chick that has my stuff, get my stuff, do my two assignments (one of which is, yep, you guessed it, overdue) and try to talk myself out of going home at the end of the "summer" and getting a job back home somewhere warm for a couple years.

But then I'd be running away, and we all know what mom's say about running away. And who cares if it'll save me a huge pile of money. Ugh.

j.

No comments:

Post a Comment