May 17, 2010

On Priorities

Near the end of the month my *absolute current favorite* band comes within 500 miles of where I live. Near the end of the month Google is sending me a (sorta) fat wad of cash.

Naughty j would use that cash to see that band. Behaving j is using the cash to build websites to make more money so she can eventually see the band more or *in Europe* where the crowds are bigger, but also European.

Do I really want to be good? Nope.

Am I gonna be good anyway? Yep.

Why?

I want to live how I want someday. I want to be able to take off for Estonia because some random band is playing there, with out having to quit my job or wonder how I'll eat. I'm willing to behave for all of 8 months in order to cause international mayhem later.

'cause really? It's all about the mayhem.

Every time I write one of these things I realise how much easier those stay-at-home types have it. They just get a job and a 2 week vacation, and they're happy. Stuff tying them down makes them *happy*. Picking the sensible thing to do and then not feeling bad about it is easy for them.

Damn, I wanna see that band.

No comments:

Post a Comment