April 21, 2010

No more obnoxious self pity

It's boring, I don't like to write it, I don't think anyone likes to read it.

So, positives-
  • I have some money in my checking account
  • I'm moving in my mind again
  • It's hiring season
  • I have plenty of food
  • I have a (paid for) car, with insurance taken care of until September
  • I'm literate
  • I'm (usually) coherent
Stuff I did this past week to move toward some goal-
  • I wrote, submitted, and was paid $5 for an article
  • I outlined three things I can do with no cash to make money
  • I made a list of "If I won the lottery" dreams- 28 and growing
  • I read a pile of great, motivating books and blogs
  • I made 2l of soda last more than 24 hours
Stuff I need to do to keep working on those goals-
  • Write, submit, and get paid for more articles- the first is done, it's not that scary
  • Make the first moves on my "free" money making ideas
  • Grow my dream list to 100 at least
  • Organize my dreams according to timeline/cost- can do now/free, can do soon/low cost, can do next year/more cost, need more money/expensive
  • Find three things across the blogs and books that I can do, write them down and post them on the wall next to my bed
  • Replace the "missing" litre+ of soda each day with water.
  • Cut back another half litre, replace it with tea.
So yeah. Goals. And I should be getting my first ever payout from google- I think it's been about 5 years. I have plans for that money, and a goal list that goes with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment