June 5, 2006

things I'm learning while studying (that have nothing to do with the subject)

It takes 6 times as long to go over the info from a lecture if you're watching a movie, chatting online, talking on the phone, and eating at the same time

It takes much more time to go over physics than anything else

I like to make stupid mistakes

I can go thru bio lectures in 30 minutes if I don't goof off or listen to music at the same time

I make lots of stupid mistakes- like misreading 3.0m/s as 30m/s

I need new glasses

Chocolate ice cream (movenpick brand) makes very yummy but expensive breakfast. Yum Yum.

Study physics first- brain shuts down fast without caffeine, bio don't need as much thinking, just remembering.

Always have caffeine around. Tea doesn't count.

Starting to study 2 weeks (or months) ago like I said I would would've made this much, much easier.

I still have time to learn it all. If only I could find the on switch for my brain.

I have the attention span of a 2 year old. On crack.

j.

3 comments:

  1. Ok, so you have the attention of a 2 year old on crack, and I have been told by a medical professional that I need to get 7-8 hours of sleep a night or continue to suffer from chronic fatigue that makes me want to do nothing but vegetate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know how to cure my problem with falling asleep at a decent hour and actually getting quaility sleep. However, it involves a member of the opposite sex and some time devoted to bed aerobics for two. Since this isn't going to happen anytime soon do to lack of man and inability to find a short term replacement, I guess I need to find another cure.

    Any suggestions from the peanut gallery?

    ReplyDelete
  3. vibe and drugs?

    What? me? should be studying? never... You're up early, btw.

    ReplyDelete