June 28, 2006

life and whatnot.

So my mother is disapointed in me. As usual. She said she could slap me. Or punch me. But I think what she meant was that She really hates listening to me fuck up my life, and if she thought it would work, would like to try to beat some sense into me. But it wouldn't work, so she doesn't have to worry about that.

She does have to worry, however, about ending up with another dog. She's been looking. Just the one sweet red golden retriever is not enough anymore. She is interested again. I always knew she wasn't a one dog woman. So she's looking at rescuing what is best described as a possible golden- dane cross. It is a huge puppy with big feet, that boxy giant-type breed head, mostly black fur, and a white patch on his chest. And he's 5 months old.

I told her that if she doesn't want him, she can ship him to me- I'm sure I could find something to do with him- like pet him and love him, and spoil him, and feed him, and chase him, and let him take over my bed.

Wow, I need a freaking dog.

j.

1 comment:

  1. Why is your mother disappointed in again? Cause I am a little fuzzy on that detail. The puppy sounds adorable.

    ReplyDelete