December 17, 2006

a bit out of touch

It's summer- finally. I've been back for about a month. I have a flat, flatmates, food, a nice fluffy bed, homework.

Don't have my computer or any of my stored stuff, but I'm dealing with that. I wander around in a slightly altered version of my "city wardrobe" trying not to look like an undertakers apprentice. You never notice how much black clothing you own untill it's all lined up neatly in the closet, and there's nothing else to put in with it.

In happy news, I finally got my pants!

In sad news, the bank seems to have decided to hold my loan money untill forever, and the library on campus is shut down for three weeks for x-mas/ new years.

Oh well. Guess I'll have to find my laptop/ internet sooner, huh?

For those of you silly creatures thinking about coming to NZ for school, I'll start on a bit of a guide soon, I promise. With all kinds of usefull stuff, like photos, and grocery stores, and how to get your bus pass. Heck I might even put in some photos of campus, I know I have some hanging around... somewhere....

Otherwise, I'm just enjoying the weather (less windy/ rainy), reading my way through the pathetic public library, eating my fool head off, and avoiding my summer school work.

er, ignore that last one.

Oh, yeah, more happy news! x-mas party in wellington with drinking and food.

but more sad news too- damn those grades. You'd think you actually needed to show up/ open the books/ study/ work on the assignments to do well in school or something.

Have fun, oh cold as hell northern hemishpere people!

Oh, yeah- Anyone coming to school here next year who wants to bring me a can of chipotles in adobo sauce and actually does will be worshipped like a little tin god. No, really.

j.

No comments:

Post a Comment