December 20, 2006

crazy crazy crazy

Kinda weird sitting here (in bed, I admit), typing this stuff, to bunches of people who actually read it. I mean. Wow.

It was weird enough when it was just friends and family (when they remembered) but now it's, like. all kinds of other people I've never even met, or talked to, or whatever.

I guess either train wrecks are interesting, or I've got the only information that's not lost in cyberspace about massey and life in this rinky dink town.

So, in an (obvious, obnoxious, and attention whoring) attempt to get some actual comments-

You, strangers who visit my sick little blog, what do you actually want to see? Not saying you'll get any of it. Heck, I haven't even bothered to put up photos of my bicycle, and I got that months ago.

So what do you want? You're getting train wreck no matter what- sorry, can't write about my life without crashing tearing metal.

but... otherwise?
you want photos of campus? a photo tour of town? you want me sneeking into the vet building and getting pics? a better idea what pre-selection is like? what to bring? what they lack?

I mean, I can just keep writing random stuff. Or recipes. I know everyone likes recipes. only it's kinda a school-type blog, and I haven't been kicked out of academic school yet, so....

and now, I repeat my challenge (I did put this down already, didn't I? my ps2 dreams are getting in the way of everything else....)

to whosoever should bring the chipotles in adobo (or the el pato) to me, there shall be some reward, which I haven't figured out yet. Probably a beer.

j.

No comments:

Post a Comment