December 27, 2006

after x-mas.

I had a thrilling holiday or three.

x-mas eve I hung out at home, played online, and did my super-special x-mas dinner shopping- 2 bags of chips and $10 worth of "mexican" food parts.

Then I ate all the chips, drank all the soda, and napped untill about 8am x-mas day.

when I goofed off all day, hunted down online chem help, played web sudoku, read some online comics, ate my "mexican" food, and generally acted like a total homebody. I think I left my room maybe twice.

yesterday was "boxing day" whatever that means. I get the feeling it's like the day after thanksgiving. So I stayed home. played online. watched movies, read books, practiced chem (yes, I do actually study sometimes.)

Today, I'm so proud of me- I not only left the house, I also returned my library books on time. It was "hot" out- probably about 70f. chilly for just standing around, but I must be waaaay outta shape, 'cause I was sweating like i couldn't believe. If I'd been wearing golf clothes, I'm afraid I would have looked like those fat old men at the golf course- with their shirt plastared by sweat to their backs, and a visibly sweaty butt. sweaty butt= ick.

Any dieting I had been doing seems to have fallen away. Getting the computer back means I don't have to go to campus for internet, which means I'm always near food. I think maybe I pick up some popcorn next time I wander to the grocery store. gotta be better for me than the two bags of chips I had for lunch. Or the huge bowl of oven fries I had for dinner.

Need to get out on my bike and get some excercise. And get a job. And find a golf club that will have me, that I can afford. And stop eating so damned much junk food.

exciting, no?

j.

No comments:

Post a Comment