May 13, 2006

Roommate update

First, let me say that they are all still alive.

And for future referance, they will be roommates a, b, and c.

well, sort of. You see, somewhere in here, I've gone from having 3 roommates, to having 4. Roommate A is still scared of just about everything (she's the american exchange student) roommate B has picked up her studying (she's the one that actually lives here) and roommate C (she's the one from china, for all of you playing along at home), well, roommate C has become my new worst nightmare. Partly because she cooks weird stuff, and keeps strange hours, but not totally. Hell, if I disliked her for that, I'd have to dislike me for it too. Oh, wait. I do dislike me. Nevermind.

The main reason for my new intense dislike of her is the way her boyfriend has moved in with her. Like, in our flat, pod, whatever. So random guy is using my toilet peeing on the floor like guys do, and random guy is snoring loud enough to wake me up in "their" room. And her and random guy are having freaky sex in the same shower I have to use.

Actually, I think I could deal with all of that except the last bit. It's that whole, If I'm not getting any no one else is either thing. Or maybe I just think it's wrong to get freaky in a shared shower. I mean, dude, other people have to use it too, ya know, and I really don't want to think about my roommate and her boyfriend in there. Together. Nekkid. Nope nope nope.

So now in my head, they have totally platonic fully clothed showers together in order to conserve water, and wash their clothes at the same time. Yes, indeed. Fully clothed. Yep yep yep.

So perhaps I actually should say roommates A, B, C1 and C2?

j.

2 comments:

  1. I personally don't think there is anything wrong with having sex in a shared shower. You should just be careful not to let others know what you are doing in said shower.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eww..
    I'm sorry you're situation just got more interesting than watching the REAL WORLD™ Key West!

    Off topic:
    Is she one of those new fangled Chinese what have been drinking the milk to attain a growing bust size as I have heard reported by reputable news agencies? Sorry my yellow fever's showing..

    Back on-topic:
    That's not cool, he should have his own place, in fairness to the code of.. I can't remember?

    ReplyDelete