May 24, 2006

lecture thoughts from tuesday

I am very proud of myself. I walked into the common room just as a baseball game came on. Heck, it was probably even live, since it was all of 11 am here- but back on topic.

There was a baseball game on- Yankees vs. boston. And yet where am I right now, and where was I after watching the first inning? Yep, you guessed it, actually in lecture. Does that mean I’m growing up? Nope

Does it mean I want to be in lecture? Nope.

Does it mean that the yankees are getting fat, and therefore not as interesting to watch anymore? Yeah, probably.

But mostly, it’s because there’s only about a week and a half left of lectures, and I really need to catch these- they cover stuff I won’t have time to learn as thoroughly as the ones I haven’t learned yet. Or something like that. Actually, this particular lecture isn’t really covered right in the study guide, so I can’t just go off what I can read.

I rather wish I could, though. He’s not reading right off the slides, or even his notes, but it might be better if he were. He’s made about 16 references to breasts so far, and we’re only 15 minutes into the lecture. I almost wonder if his wife just had a kid, or if he’s just obsessed with lactating women. Ooh- he did mention other animals once.

He also appears to be rather happy in the pants- not that I looked on purpose- it’s just kinda hard to miss.

Next time I get a choice between baseball, which drags on forever, with some hot guys- tho usually in the stands these days, or going to lecture, which drags on forever and ever, I am so staying in and watching the game.


j.

1 comment:

  1. Why breasts? And not the fascinating, wonderful world of female ejaculation?

    Eww! He had an erection during lecture?
    yuck..

    X-men 3: Last Stand is worth a see.. if you get a chance. Don't know when the international release of PoC2 is.

    ReplyDelete