April 2, 2007

I have indeed *not* been deported

I know, sad day for kiwi's and international students everywhere. They want me to get the very nasty, totally unenjoyed physical again- I think they lost my paperwork.

So while I'm not leaving 2 days ago, I am leaving in June.

Why? At the rate I'm going here, I'll be about 300k in debt before I get in to the real program at massey. And I there are (shock, horror) some things I miss in wyoming (and no, they aren't just reasonable internet and doritos).

Plus, I looked at what I've got, class wise, and I'll only be 2 prereq's short for colorado (and about 4000 hours experience) at the end of the semester- if I pass everything. No comment on my GPA.

I wonder, do international students studying in the states feel as much like an ATM as I do here?

j.

No comments:

Post a Comment