July 16, 2006

First day blues

Well, first class is going… well, slowly. The psych guy is… not the most interesting lecturer I’ve ever had. Not the worst, either, but…, yeah, not the best.

To make it better, he just spent 20 minutes telling us how we really, really, really need to learn how to write psychology papers- and that bunches of people don’t pass the class because they couldn’t write an APA paper with a guide and a photocopier. We have to get at least 50% on one of the papers- we need to look like we’re trying. How bad can a paper really be to not even be worth 50%?

I are rote paper wut wuz no gude.

Ok, maybe not quite that bad, but honestly- how bad does a lab report have to be to be worth nothing? And ho wmuch should I worry about this, seeing as he went over it about ten times. For 20 minutes. I really really hope the class just has like, magic moron magnet abilities. But with my luck, no, it’ll just suck. And I still want to know what the fuck you do in in a psychology lab.

In other news, I have this song stuck in my head, that won’t go away, and the only place I ever, ever, *ever * hear it is charleston. And I sure as hell am not going back there anytime soon. Sorry anyone reading this from chuck. Bicycling drunk off a cliff is somehow waaaay better than spending 36 hours in airports and on planes just to get drunk.

j.

No comments:

Post a Comment